Monday, May 9, 2011

First Mother's Day

Yesterday was my very first mother's day!  I want to thank all our friends and family who sent kind words and well wishes.  I especially appreciated my niece's "happy first mother's day" via phone.  I absolutely LOVE being a mom and we had a lovely day together.  Daddy made us breakfast and then we all went to the Usaquen Flea Market- where a lot of artisans sell their work.  We browsed for a while then had a nice lunch at the Bogata Beer company.  (Daddy was craving a hamburger)  Sebastian was truly amazing and so patient and well behaved and Grammie is an amazing help!
Today everyone is feeling a little sad because Greg leaves early tomorrow morning.  Its hard to think of being here without him and I can only imagine what it must feel like to leave little Sebastian (let alone me) 
We haven't heard any updates from the court so keep praying.  I am trying to keep a positive attitude that things will move along with ease and we will all be reunited at home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment